CONDITIONS & RETURN POLICY
1. In the event of a postponement or cancellation of the assignment described above, Beau Vaughn Photography may retain part or all of the deposit paid as liquidated damages.
2. Beau Vaughn Photography takes utmost care with respect to the exposure, development, and delivery of photographic products and services ordered. However, if the photographer or videographer fails to comply with the terms of this contract due to any event or act, Beau Vaughn Photography’s liability is limited to the refund of the retainer.
3. Rush orders are subject to an additional charge for all services rendered.
4. Beau Vaughn Photography reserves the right to use photographs and videos for purposes of display, exhibitions, contests, and other purposes. Unless otherwise stated herein, digital negatives and previews remain the property of the photographer, and the photographer has an equal right to make additional reproductions from them for the client.
5. If for any reason your scheduled photographer or videographer is unable to attend your event, a replacement photographer/videographer will be provided by Beau Vaughn Photography.
6. Wedding photos and videos will be sent to the permanent address provided by the client. Failure to update your address could lead to a delay in receiving your wedding photos and/or a $50 charge to remake the USB drive.
7. Photos and videos will be available approximately 14 days after an event or session. If payment is delayed, photos and videos will be available 14 days after payment is received.
8. Each party is solely responsible for their own safety during photo shoots and events. Representatives of Beau Vaughn Photography are not liable for actions performed during said photo shoots or events, whether suggested by the photographer or client.
9. Notice of Copyright: It is illegal to copy or reproduce these photographs or videos elsewhere unless the copyright has been released to you by Beau Vaughn and violators of the Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties. Upon receipt of payment in full, the copyright for wedding photos will be released.
10. It is our goal to deliver your printed album within the shortest time possible. Our team wants to make sure you receive your album quickly, and with no delays! To ensure this, we give you 4 months after your wedding day to complete your album process. After 4 months, you will be charged $100 per month until your album selections are completed, and you have approved the final version. We only do this to give you the incentive to submit your selections, and complete your album order.